Are you fed up with the rat-race and want to base yourself within the beautiful Kentish countryside, only 5 minutes from the Eurotunnel Terminal? Do you want to spend your time carrying out surveys rather than sitting in never ending traffic jams; most of our work is within 60 minutes of our office, although we do have work in and around London?
We have an extensive and varied client list which leads to a corresponding variety of work, and for a relatively small company we offer a vast array of skills amongst our team of Surveyors, from traditional topographical surveys to solid modelling, from preparing expert witness reports to advising on installation and use of monitoring systems, and from relatively straightforward setting out tasks to checking and verifying as set out components.
We are looking for experienced and self-motivated Land Surveyors to be based at our rural office near Hythe who have a willingness to be involved in every aspect of the services we offer.
- Carry out broad range of topographical and related surveys
- Process survey information and generate final data to be issued
- Liaise with clients
- Minimum of HND qualification in Land Surveying or related qualification
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification relevant survey experience
- Self-motivated, resourceful & ability to problem solve
- Technical understanding of Leica survey equipment along with limitations
- Ability to apply survey knowledge to arrive at a practical solution
- IT literate with survey processing and CAD
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Company vehicle
- Optional overtime at weekends
- Pension contributions
- Site allowance
- Flexibility with working hours and for remote working
We have an unrivalled reputation and our highly professional approach to carrying out surveys linked to an understanding of clients requirements married with the need to produce useable data to a high cartographic standard has been the bedrock of our growth and forms a core principle for our future.
A skills assessment will take place at interview.
Please see our website for more information on the services we offer: www.jcwhite.co.uk
JC White Geomatics Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer