J C White Geomatics is a medium-sized land surveying practice with an unrivalled reputation, built on over 35 years’ experience of providing professional, accurate, efficient and cost-effective solutions to surveying projects. A highly professional approach to carrying out surveys linked to an understanding of clients’ requirements married with the need to produce useable data to a high cartographic standard has been the bedrock of our growth and forms the core principles for our future. As a Company we have always been involved in Boundary related work from preparing transfer plans to boundary investigation to disputes, including acting as a single or joint witness, and preparing CPR35 reports. This type of work has significantly increased over time and as such we are looking for a Boundary Specialist to be based at our office near Hythe, Kent and be part of an extremely busy boundary section.
We are looking for someone who wishes to challenge their perception of surveying and take on a further set of skills to apply their survey training into advising and providing a complete package to clients with boundary enquiries.
- Initially work alongside our two Boundary Surveyors for a period of training
- Carry out a broad range of boundary related surveys
- Process survey information and generate map data; produce reports, both informal and to CPR35
- Liaise with Solicitors and the Land Registry
- Provide clear concise advice to clients at initial enquiry, and prepare fee estimates
- Minimum of HND qualification in Land Surveying
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification survey experience
- Self-motivated, methodical, resourceful & ability to problem solve
- Have an acute attention to detail and a willingness to get the job right, irrespective of time taken
- Attitude that says you are confident in your ability but aware of your limitations
- Ideally some experience with Boundary work and a working knowledge of Land Registry documentation
- IT literate with survey processing and CAD
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible working
A skills assessment will take place at interview.
Further information on our Company can be found on our website www.jcwhite.co.uk
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter either via email or post to:
Mrs Jan Turrell
JC White Geomatics Ltd
Kent CT21 4HE