J C White seek Land Surveyors
J C White Geomatics are continuing our recruitment drive. We seek land surveyors to join our busy team.
J C White Geomatics is a medium-sized multi-disciplinary land surveying practice with an unrivalled reputation. Built on over 30 years’ experience of providing cost-effective, efficient and accurate solutions to any land surveying project.
A highly professional approach to carrying out surveys. This approach, linked to an understanding of clients’ requirements, married with the need to produce useable data to a high cartographic standard has been the bedrock of our growth and forms the core principle for our future.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Land Surveyor to join the team at our rural office near Hythe.
- Carry out broad range of topographical and related surveys
- Process survey information and generate final data to be issued to client
- Liaise with clients
- Minimum of HND qualification in Land Surveying or related qualification
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification relevant survey experience
- Self-motivated, resourceful & ability to problem solve
- Technical understanding of Leica survey equipment along with limitations
- Ability to apply survey knowledge to arrive at a practical solution
- IT literate with survey processing and CAD
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Company vehicle
- Optional overtime at weekends
- Pension contributions
- Site allowance
- Flexibility with working hours and for remote working
A skills assessment will take place at interview.
Closing date: 31st December 2017
Information on the type and scope of work we carry out can be found on our website www.jcwhite.co.uk/surveying-services/
Prospective candidates please apply with your CV and a covering letter either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Mrs Jan Turrell
J C White Geomatics Ltd
Kent CT21 4HE